Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tony Blair's sister-in-law to embrace Islam, is it true?



My younger sister-in-law of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Lauren Booth, decided to convert to Islam after getting the 'holy experience' in Iran. Broadcaster and journalist declared 43-year-old, now he's wearing a headscarf when out of the house, pray 5 times a day and visit a mosque when there is opportunity.
He decided to become Muslim 6 weeks ago after visiting the Mosque of Fatima al-Masumeh in the City of Qom, Iran.

"It was Tuesday afternoon and I sit and feel the injection of spiritual enthusiasm, only absolute happiness and joy," he said as reported by British media, The Mail on Sunday (24/10). After he returned to England, he decided to move the conviction.
"Now I do not eat pork and I read the Koran every day. Now I arrived at page 60," he said.
"I also do not drink (alcohol) for 45 days, the longest period for 25 years. The strange thing is that since I decided to convert, I do not want to touch alcohol, even though I was the one who longed for a glass or two glasses of wine at the end day, "he explained.
Whether he will be wearing a burka? "Who knows where my spiritual journey will take me?" he replied.
Before you get enlightenment in Iran, Lauren has been 'sympathetic' to Islam and spent lots of time to work in Palestine. "I am always impressed with the strength and comfort provided," he said about Islam.
Lauren, who work for Press TV, Iran's English-language television broadcasts, is a vocal opponent of the Iraq war. In August 2008 he went to Gaza by boat from Cyprus along with 46 other activists, to highlight Israel's blockade of Gaza. He then Israel and Egypt were refused entry.
In 2006, he was a contestant of reality show 'I'am A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! " on ITV and donated his fees to a Palestinian charity. Lauren hopes, beliefs dianutnya displacement could help Tony Blair, who to marry her stepbrother, Cherrie, change praduganya about Islam. Tony Blair is a supporter of George Bush in the Iraq wa

No comments:

Post a Comment